TRAINING PROGRAMS DESIGNED FOR YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS
We provide various different training program designed for the client’s specific needs. PSA can come to your business or organization. You can also schedule to attend one of our classes at the Doubletree Hilton in Pikesville, MD 21204. Give us a call at 443-570-1556 to discuss your needs.
EXECUTIVE PROTECTION TRAINING
Training in executive protection is its own highly specialized field within the private security industry. Elite executive protection professionals will have specialized training in executive protection, advance detail, driving, first aid, and marksmanship.
The term executive protection was coined in the 1970’s by the United States Secret Service when they created the Executive Protection Service to guard visiting foreign dignitaries.
In the United States, executive protection services are regulated at the state level and in most cases require licensing, insurance, training and a separate concealed carry permit. Hiring unlicensed, uninsured protection services increases the client liability. In this business, we have no second chance to get it right.
Any bona fide executive protection firm should be able to provide a prospective client with their:
- State-issued Corporate Business License
- State-issued registration to provide protective services
- Copy of current liability insurance
- Personal certificates of initial and on-going executive protection training for each agent
- State-issued registrations to provide protective services for each agent
- State-issued registrations allowing the agent to carry weapons for professional use.
- State-issued concealed carry permits for each agent
An executive protection team may have agents performing in a variety of roles to better protect the client, including:
- Detail Leader
- Team Leader
- Tactical Commander
- Motorcade Lead
- Advance Lead
- Mobile Agent
- Static Agent
- Protective Intelligence Agent
- High Tech Surveillance Team
- Logistics Operations